The mighty Lütschine offers the most exciting whitewater rafting in the Swiss Alps. Immediately from the start below the Eigerordwand, running currents of the water class III-IV lead from the mountains to Interlaken in the Brienzersee. You will experience an exciting ride from start to finish!
|Suitable for:||Athletic and brave participants|
Included in the price:
|Rafting equipment, professional guides, transport
free drink after the trip
Free shuttle service from the Hotel / Hostel or from Interlaken train station (West / East)
changing rooms and hot showers in the base
|Bathing suit, bath towel, small rucksack, money for photos and souvenirs.|
|Swimming skills: good swimming mandatory
Fitness: physically fit
minimum age: 14
weight: max 125 kg
|Duration:||4 h incl. Changing and transport time.
1.5-2 h on the river.
for a digital set of 25 personal and group photos of your trips.
- Duration: 4 hours incl. Changing and transport time
- Pick-up service from your hotel / hostel / train station
- Meet your guides in the Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
- First introduction / discussion
- Rafting rafting equipment
- Drive to the start of the rafting tour (20 minutes)
- Instructions, training, detailed safety briefing
- Rafting (approx. 1.5 - 2 h) ends in Lake Brienz
- Return to the Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base (10 minutes)
- Take a look at the pictures of your rafting tour on a big screen